Fairy Tail Online

Welcome to Fairy Tail Online. Please login/register to start your adventure. Pump yourself up!
User Menu
Statistics
We have 112 registered users
The newest registered user is natsuthefireeater

Our users have posted a total of 3581 messages in 300 subjects
Quick Links

Copyright
Fairy Tail © Hiro Mashima
Fairy Tail Online © Itazuki
©opyrighted.
Everything created in this website is of their respective owners and administrators, Hiro Mashima, Itazuki, Wesaam, Michael, and all related topic and forum creators. Information regarding anything cannot be copied unless asked from the creator's permission. Anything such as topics, articles, reviews, posts etc cannot be copied at any time or moment. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.
Protected by Copyscape

East of Crocus, roaming for fun. [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

East of Crocus, roaming for fun. [CLOSED]

Post by Itazuki on January 2nd 2016, 9:11 pm

Itazuki trooped among the lively streets in the east of crocus. Right near the big hospital that was the most important in the east of Crocus. The people cheered were having fun their way and it was just very important for him to be driven into the lives they were having. Ita sighed as a smile flew across his face; "AH...nothing seems to be more refreshing than a good lively crowd!" remarked Ita as he continued his wanders. He continuously checked the couple of shops that passed by when he was roaming around and was eager to buy things but remained calm and tried not to be too greedy about everything.

Last edited by Itazuki on January 2nd 2016, 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: S-rank
SPE: S-rank

http://fairytailonline.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Re: East of Crocus, roaming for fun. [CLOSED]

Post by Michael on January 2nd 2016, 9:16 pm

Michael would appear to be caught in large crowd of people around him on one of the streets. He did not want such attention but he could not help it as girls swarmed around him. Michael would remain silent as he just remained sitting next to one front door of one shop on his backpack reading a book ignoring what is going on around him.

Last edited by Kamina on January 2nd 2016, 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet
STR: A-rank
SPE: A-rank

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 2nd 2016, 9:19 pm

Itazuki's eyebrow flinched as he gazed over the swarm of girls drooling over this young man who has no attention towards them whatsoever. Or how it would seem; he quietly attempted to go towards him and see what the matter was. Why were girls all over him, specific reason? Perhaps, no; but still it definitely intriguied an interest in Ita and he finally asked "Hello Mister....? what is the secret behind all this...?" he pointed at the girls around him and inquired how was this possible?
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 2nd 2016, 9:28 pm

Michael would raise his head as he closed his book turning his attention towards Itazuki as he tilted his head to the left he would observe around himself what is going on before he turned his full attention to Itazuki once again responding slowly and calmly "I don't know what are you talking." After that he would return book back into his backpack before he slowly stood up stretching his arms and legs for a few seconds. It would appear that is got used to such crowds around him.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 2nd 2016, 9:31 pm

"Uhh...ehehe...I mean the girls.. Mister..." said Itazuki in a very hesitant voice as he had simply not believed he was not aware of his surroundings. It came as a big shock to him and it just drilled Itazuki down to the earth. Of course, he was a man; like every other man, he too desires to have a special one around him. This however was far too fetched off. "So, anyways. Wanna have a talk? I don't really have a lot of friends.."
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 2nd 2016, 9:36 pm

Michael looked suprised towards Itazuki as he remained silent for a moment before he spoke once again in casual tone of his voice "You are wierd..." However crowd was getting bigger and tighter around him so he had to act quickly. Michael would smile towards the girls I he picked up his backpack slowly preparing to leave the location. He would once again turn towards strange person trying to talk to him as he thought to himself that perhaps he might know how things work out in this city he would respond after that slowly "I would like to hear something about how things work here and not here..." Before he could finish sentence he had to jump and start to run away waving. His speed and agility was high so ordinary people could not follow however Itazuki could. Michael would stop the moment he shaked all the girls away.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 2nd 2016, 9:39 pm

Ita sighed, as he knew there is a story to this man. The way he seemingly ran above was astonishing in its own way too. Nothing too big of a match for Ita, but surprisingly good; very good perhaps. He swiftly shrugged and threw his arms in the air upon his You are weird statement. And before he could run, Ita tried to match his level and tried to stay near Michael. This was all for the very good reason. Interest.
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 2nd 2016, 9:40 pm

Michael would stop on other location on other street next to other shop. He would already take out his money as he bought some food for take and eat. As Itazuki caught up to him he would be able to see Michael just casually munching as he was sitting near one fountain like situation from before never happened.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 2nd 2016, 9:42 pm

"So, mind if I ask you what is your story? Wait, just by a mere moment...are you by any chance capable of using magic?" Itazuki immediately threw these words of his mouths just after they stopped at a particular street, driven away from those pesky girls.
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 2nd 2016, 9:44 pm

Michael would have carefree stupid look on his face as he continued to munch his food. After finishing eating that part that was in his mouth he spoke slowly "You are too curious. Tell me how do things work in this place?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 2nd 2016, 9:50 pm

"UHH? Of course I'm curious! Many people are! Oh...well...I don't really get what you're asking. If you're asking about the guilds and all, well. Guilds are organizations that are either approved or disapproved by the magic council for the betterment of this city. They get requests from all over the countries and we try to fulfill them. Our goal is to establish unity in these areas. I'm in fact a guildmaster of a well-known guild called Shattered Sanctity. It is in the middle of Crocus. I'm looking for members to recruit. So now could you eradicate my curioisity and tell me the answers of my previous asked questions, please?!" Itazuki took a deep breath after replying regarding all this.
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 2nd 2016, 9:51 pm

Michael looked confused, he only listened to what he wanted to listen which means that he already forgot what Itazuki asked, or it could actually be him acting dumb. "Which questions?"
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 2nd 2016, 9:53 pm

Ita coughed as he laughed a little bit. He was definitely enjoying this chat. "You know, the earlier question. Can you use magic? Cause'the way you ran earlier was no average man." he said as he smiled towards the person in front of him.
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael on January 2nd 2016, 9:56 pm

Michael yawned as he picked up his backpack once again he would "gift" to Itazuki remaining piece of cake saying "I am not hungry anymore, we shall meet again but until then toss that for me." After that he would rush as he jumped over one short house going in strange pattern soon in a moment he would disappear into crowd making Itazuki hard to follow up because he would have to search him in mass of other people.
Michael
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 2nd 2016, 10:04 pm

Ita sighed thinking that this was yet another failure of him being capable of recruiting anyone. He literally was sad and continued to back to his guild.
Itazuki
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Itazuki on January 2nd 2016, 10:04 pm

This thread is closed now.
Itazuki